3rd International Competition of Electronic Music Iannis Xenakis
– The competition is anonymous and open to composers of any nationality and age, each of whom may submit only one work.
– The winners of previous Xenakis competitions cannot participate in our 3rd competition.
– The submitted work shall be an electroacoustic composition to be diffused by loudspeakers without the use of live sound interventions.
– The submitted work might implement a maximum of 8 channels and must have a duration between 7 and 15 minutes.
– The submitted work may have been performed in concerts but It should not be the object of any discographic publication rights.
– The deadline for submissions for our 3rd Iannis Xenakis Competition is over.
Please come back later this year for information about the 4th edition!
The entry fee for participation is 15€. You can use the following links to pay on-line.
Eidikos Logariasmos Kondilion Erevnas A.P.TH. KE.D.E.A.
Tritis Septemvriou University Campus GR 54636 Thessaloniki Greece.
Reference: For Xenakis Competition 93224
IBAN: GR98 0172 2020 0052 0200 2079 933.
BIC Code: PIRBGRAΑ. Bank Name & Address: Piraeus Bank,
4 Amerikis St, 105 64 Athens, Greece
(please send us a receipt of payment along with your submission).
– All applicants should submit a single zip file containing the following files inside a single folder:
i. A short biography, contact information and information about the piece in the following formats: (.doc, .txt, .rtf or .pdf).
ii. 1 Audio file (.aiff or .wav format, 16bit or 24bit at 44,1kHz sampling rate) containing the stereo version of the piece.
iii. Additionally, for multichannel pieces the audio files corresponding to each of the channels inside a separate folder along with set-up/routing information on a separate sheet
iv. Please include also the pdf receipt of the fee payment
– Please name the ZIP file as following: IX2020_Name_Surname_TitleOfThePiece (e.g. IX2020_Nick_Edison_Title).
– Please use the following link to register your details and then send your piece to email@example.com by using large files transfer services.
Annette Vande Gorne (BE) – Chair
Manuella Blackburn (UK)
Gilles Gobeil (CA)
Damian Gorandi (AR/FR)
Panayiotis Kokoras (GR/US)
For any additional information please do not hesitate to get in contact with us